Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale and Services have been outlined below:
- Information about us
- poyta.co.uk is managed and operated by (“PÖYTÄ”, “poyta.co.uk”, “Pandoria Ltd”, “we”, “our”, “us”). Company registration number: 09153252, registered address: 19 Leigh Road, Walsall, WS4 2DT. VAT Number: GB 349 3216 92
- Our Products:
- The images of our Products are for illustrative purposes. The colours and finished look of our products may vary. The colour reproduction of the products is a close representation of the true colour of the product; we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
- Our products are made of majority natural product which are handmade and may have variances in size, material texture, grain, knots, pigment, pattern, weight, dimensions and colour. The variations, size, measurements and weight shown in the description are approximates only and may vary.
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description. We will take reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products visible on the website are correct and relevant at the time of entry. Although we aim to keep the website up to date, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a time may not always reflect the product at the exact moment you place an order.
- Product Sizes: All sizes given on the website are approximate and subject to change without prior notification. It is the users/customers responsibility to store, use and treat their purchases in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions.
- Our products are often manufacturer per order and may take up to 14 weeks to deliver. Where there is a manufacturing delay, we will contact you to inform you and where suitable process a refund until the products are available for delivery. Bespoke or custom tables will not be eligible for a refund unless a reasonable exception can be made by PÖYTÄ.
- The products will be package to allow suitable and safe transport. We have no responsibility of the disposal of the packaging.
- Our products are designed for domestic and indoor only.
- All products will require part self-assembly unless otherwise stated. Where stated, a 2-man delivery will be required on orders over £1200 or if stated by our team. Should a special delivery with assembly be required, this will be discussed with you and noted on the product page.
- Ordering Process
- You can place orders by following the ordering process outlined on our website via the secure checkout method.
- Successful order placement will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and completion of contract between you and PÖYTÄ will take place on despatch of the products ordered by you. In the unlikely event we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Changes once orders have been placed but prior to despatch may be permitted on the discretion of PÖYTÄ however must be communicated to us prior to despatch. If a product has already been despatched; this will result in a payment of the collection return fee of £10 per chair, £40 per bench or table smaller or equal to in dimension than 130cm x 80cm and £60 per table for dimension sizes larger than 130cm x 80cm
- Once your order has been placed and following successful payment where applicable, we will send a confirmation email of the order and confirm approximate delivery timelines. Please note this is likely to be between 6-8 weeks.
- Once your order is ready to despatch, we will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Payments & Pricing
- Our prices are in Great British Pound Sterling and include VAT and delivery unless otherwise stated on the website or during the check out process.
- Payments for orders are made at point of checkout via a credit or debit card.
- Following confirmation of delivery lead times, where the lead times are over 30 days, at your request, we can offer a refund of 80% and ask you to pay the remaining balance prior to despatch. We will contact you to arrange payment. Should the payment not take place within 14 days we will process a refund of the deposit. This excludes bespoke or custom products made via ‘Custom Table Request’ form or via email or phone call which result in a special order. In these circumstances PÖYTÄ will reserve the right to withhold the deposit.
- Once orders are ready for despatch, we will contact you to arrange delivery.
- Cancellations & Refunds
- In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations an order can be cancelled in writing within 14 days after day of delivery. All cancellations must be made in writing via email and telephone cancellations will not be accepted. We will process the refund within 14 days of your email confirming to cancel the order.
- Part assembled products or any products which have been subject to mishandling resulting in an impact of the integrity of the product will not qualify for a full refund. We will assess the product on return and discuss a part refund with you.
- Bespoke purchases: Items that have been ordered that are bespoke or made to order can be cancelled, but no refund will be given for the whole order.
- We retain the right to cancel the order should we be unable to supply. In such circumstances we will contact you to make you aware of the cancellation.
- Once delivery has been made, should you wish to cancel the items you have ordered, we will charge a collection fee of £10 per chair, £40 per bench or table smaller or equal to in dimension than 130cm x 80cm and £60 per table for dimension sizes larger than 130cm x 80cm
- PÖYTÄ offer a variety of delivery options which will be discussed with you on successful completion of order. Delivery is made using third party couriers in addition to in-house couriers.
- Some products of high premium, cost, weight or large dimensions will require a 2-man delivery and may incur an additional charge to ensure safe transport and build of products in your home.
- If you are based in Scotland, Highlands, British Islands or the South West, this may incur a surcharge however this will be highlighted in the checkout process. Deliveries to these areas may take longer due to size and location. We will contact you to notify you of any such delays.
- Where more than one item is ordered, PÖYTÄ will deliver all together unless otherwise confirmed. Should you wish to receive any products any sooner, this will incur a separate delivery charge.
- Prior to placing your order, it is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered will fit in your home and be able to fit through passages, landings, stairwells, doorways or any room which the products must pass through to reach destination room. Please ensure carpets, floors, furniture are covered appropriately to prevent any damage. Drivers will not be responsible for any damages to your property.
- Where a delivery requires self-assembly, the driver will endeavour to place the item as close to the destination as possible but may leave the item in a safe dry place. You will be asked for a signature as proof of delivery.
- Where the delivery driver will undertake an assembly service, you must ensure the driver (s) have sufficient space to assemble the furniture and in a safe environment. You will be asked for a signature as proof of delivery and agree that your product has arrived in satisfactory condition.
- For all orders someone over the age of 16 must be present at the property. Should you be unavailable for a delivery, it is your responsibility to contact us to notify us of your unavailability and we will aim to rearrange delivery to a suitable time.
- Failed deliveries: If there is no one suitable to sign for delivery at the property at point of delivery, or you have misinformed us of your address or gaining access to your property is not possible for our courier a deliver we will process a charge of £40 for the failed delivery and contact you to rearrange the delivery. A surcharge may apply dependent on size or weight of product and / or the location of the property.
- Should you have any concerns or queries about your products you can get in touch with customer services via firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you with your query.
- It is your responsibility to maintain care for the furniture you order has been delivered. Aftercare suggestions have been made on poyta.co.uk and additional products can be purchased to support the care of your products.
- PÖYTÄ will not have responsibility for aftercare products sold. Instructions for use of such products can be found on the manufacturers websites and they may be contacted about any concern you may have.
- This policy is updated when necessary and the latest version will always be published on this page.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact PÖYTÄ directly by email at email@example.com, by phone on 01922 448703 or write to PÖYTÄ, 19 Leigh Road, Walsall, WS4 2DT.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Have another material in mind?
At PÖYTÄ YOU ARE THE CREATOR! If you have a material in mind to create the perfect table for your home, just let us know by contacting us via the Bespoke Table form. One of our specialists will be on hand to create the perfect table for you